We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

Dublin
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

We normally stay in Santa Ponsa for sentimental reasons and for the beautiful bay and beach area.

Now we would like to try Port D'Andratx or Peguera. Which place would you recommend for nice views, sea view apartments, and some good live music?

A little like a fish out of water at the moment !!!

Pearse.

5 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

Are you aware that theres no beach as such at Port Andratx? That alone might make your mind up, it is a lovely spot though with bars and eateries all along the harbour front. Paguera is a bit of a German enclave but no bad thing for that as they tend to demand high standards in the hotels.

Dublin
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I think I'll settle for Port d'Andratx, that is , if places don't close up too early in the evenings. Live music for me is almost a must also!

(Fussy, huh?)

Pearse.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

I think you may struggle with live music in Andratx, its just not that sort of place, quite sophisticated, maybe a few bars with background music on in the evening but not live and all pretty low key.

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

I agree with Trinet. There's no live music in Port d'Andratx, except possibly the odd night in the high season.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
3,026 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.

Port d'Andratx as has been said is very low key and provides no live music or any sort of entertainments in the bar restaurants in the port.

Reply to: Nice scenic bars and restaurants in Andratx or Paguera.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Andratx
Recent Conversations
More Port d'Andratx Topics