We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Blu Fiji- which suites have been renovated?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Radisson Blu Fiji- which suites have been renovated?

Hi, we are looking at booking a suite at the Radisson Blu in June this year. I see that some rooms have been renovated and some not. I'm interested in booking a room that has been renovated so would like to know from travellers who have stayed there recently, which suites you booked and if they were renovated or not.

Online I can see that the suites are either Garden view or Lagoon view.

I emailed to ask the resort twice and they didn't give me a clear response. They just said you can make a request for a renovated suite but it's not guaranteed.

As there is a price difference between Lagoon view and Garden view, I want to make a good choice.

Thank you.

2 replies to this topic
Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
10 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Radisson Blu Fiji- which suites have been renovated?

Hi I've booked for April and got similar reply from hotel. However lagoon view reviews all seem to indicate it's noisy, whereas Garden View (NOT courtyard) are guaranteed level 2 or 3 and quieter. Depends what you're looking for.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
68 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Radisson Blu Fiji- which suites have been renovated?

We just stayed in the lagoon view 1 bedroom suite and it wasn't renovated. Honestly couldn't tell you which ones have and haven't been so i'm not much help.

I will say if we could go again the lagoon courtyard ones right near the pool would be awesome as it would enable kids to go back and forth to room easy.

We had a lagoon view one, but it was on the other side so had a view of beach and adult pool which was very nice (on the 3rd floor) and we didn't notice any noise, the sliding doors block out alot of sound. We also found most people didn't really get out to do activites (pool, etc) until 10 in the morning

Reply to: Radisson Blu Fiji- which suites have been renovated?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted