We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Yosemite May 20 to 24 - 2018

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel to Yosemite May 20 to 24 - 2018

I will be traveling to Yosemite from May 20 to May 24. I would like to have an advice which places I can visit during that time. I know that some routes will be closed during that time. I will spend two days in Yosemite Valley and two days in Oakhurst.

We are traveling from San Francisco to the Valley. It is our first time in the area. We love hiking.

Please advice.

Thanks,

3 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
23,532 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Yosemite May 20 to 24 - 2018

Wrong forum I’m afraid, you need to ask in the relevant destination forum.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
26,399 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Yosemite May 20 to 24 - 2018

Hello,

This is the Support forum where all of us members query our reviews, find out about Guidelines for reviews and the forums, ask questions on how to use TripAdvisor website and it's features, and we can report technical glitches and issues.

Every city, region, Island and country has its own travel forum on here. Plus there are other Beyond Destination forums on travel topics and themes. Here's the forums homepage link to save or bookmark -

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ForumHome

You can search for a specific forum by clicking on the magnifying glass search icon at the top right side of this website page. Then on the search bar - left side type in 'Forum' and on the right side replace "World" with a city name. The forum pages are best viewed on the full website, not the limited Tripadvisor APP. Or often it’s easier to go to Google and type in a city or country name and the words forum Tripadvisor, eg. Berlin forum TripAdvisor or Yosemite National Park forum Tripadvisor.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
69,928 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Yosemite May 20 to 24 - 2018

Be sure to check out the relevant Top Questions on the right side of the forum page for the destination that interest you. These topics are curated by folks who know and love that destination. You need to be on the full TA website, not the app.

Yosemite: www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g61000-i315

Reply to: Travel to Yosemite May 20 to 24 - 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted