We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yosemite View Lodge, El Portal

Wednesbury, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Yosemite View Lodge, El Portal

Hi there,

I've been looking at availability for the Yosemite View Lodge for next June (2018) but they don't seem to have any availability at all on their reservation system from November onwards.

Does anyone know if they are planning renovations or something? Or whether they really are 100% fully booked until the end of 2018? Or am I too early to book?

I'm hoping to get cancellations for Yosemite Valley Lodge in the park but wanted to book either here or Cedar View Lodge as the back up if that fails.

Thanks all in advance!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
458 posts
88 reviews
1. Re: Yosemite View Lodge, El Portal

The best way to get your answers would be to call them directly.

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
59,558 posts
435 reviews
2. Re: Yosemite View Lodge, El Portal

It is Sunday. The website could be glitching.

Try on Tuesday and if it still isn't working, do a Skype call to them.

3. Re: Yosemite View Lodge, El Portal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2018, 16:18