After experiencing the Grand Tetons, We will be leaving Jackson Hole for Island Park, Id and are going the long way so we can go see Old Faithful since we only have 3 days to visit Yellowstone.
1. coming in the South Entrance what stops should we make besides Old Faithful (along the Yellowstone route that will take us to the West Entrance)?
2. Where should we have lunch?
3. In early June what are the mosquitoes like (they LOVE me)?
4. Have you used the GyPSy app for driving through Yellowstone?
5. Days 2 & 3 planning on going to Mammoth Falls and Artiste Point. Is that doable from our home base in Island Park, Id?
6. Would love any recommendation from those who have been there!!!!!