We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

San Diego...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

Hello

Is it worth it to invest $160 for 3 day Go Oahu card?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

We decided against it. Although there seem to be a lot of tours you can go to, you are really limited to do them during day time. If you take for example the circle island tour, you can't do anything else that day. If you go to a certain place, you'll probably need a car, and you'll want to go to tours near that place. With 2 people you need to buy 2 cards. It turned out to be a lot cheaper to rent a car.

Or buy an Entertainment book, and use the 2 for 1 coupons, which include the Robert's circle island tour. The EB books are now on sale 2 for $10.

nwf
NSW Australia
Level Contributor
910 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

Hi there,

The idea is good except that the hours of

general usage are short..NWF

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,457 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

I see it as advertising that you are paying for.

Unless there is something high-priced and specific that YOU want to do - I'd skip it. Certainly don't plan your vacation around it.

10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

We used them last year , to say the least we didn't really felt like I'm the long run we were saving money

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

I have read alot of forums on this topic and this is my personal opinion that you would be better taking the money and actually going to see and do what you want when you want, I have also heard that alot of the times they are fully booked for the days you have the card on the popular items, I have really reserched this heaps and with the 3 of us I'm just going to chill and do what I want when I want.

Have a great holiday though :)

6. Re: Go Oahu Card 3 days pass - worth it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 19:17