We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Hello I'm going to Honolulu, Hawaii on September the 18th to October the 2nd, and I was wondering If anyone could tell me when and were Hawaii Five-0 will be being filmed between September the 18 and October the 2nd.

Edited: 16 July 2012, 15:39
Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Not sure where they will be filming. We were in Honolulu last year during the month of September and the season premier was shown large screen on the beach across from the Honolulu Zoo. The main cast members were also there for autographs. The area was PACKED with people. Perhaps they will do that again this year. If they do, I would suggest getting there very early and spending the day. Not sure how you can find out if this event is done yearly and/or on what day . try five-0 website, or call your hotel and ask them about it.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
484 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Aloha,

It's actually impossible to know when/where filming will occur. Many locations themselves do not know until a week or so prior to filming. Just hope you can stumble upon them when you arrive! :)

Edited: 20 July 2012, 14:40
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

I read somewhere on this site that they are having a preview night on the beach .. I think it's early September around the 8th.

Adelaide SA
Level Contributor
230 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Unfortunately Sunset On The Beach may not be happening this year. CBS has been very coy about the announcement.

Follow the Hawaii Five 0 Australia page on Facebook and we'll keep u updated about this and everything Hawaii Five 0

Cheers

Lydia

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

ALOHA.... just checked and the Hawaii Five-O season premiere is scheduled as follows. Get there EARLY...

Latest Sunset on the Beach up coming event.

Hawaii Five 0 Sunset on the Beach Premiere

has been set for Sunday, September 23rd.

Stage Music / Entertainment starts 2 hours before the movie.

Movies start about "sunset time" (around 7:00 pm)

Movies are Shown at Queen's beach in Waikiki Beach.

(movies are subject to change)

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,393 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Just to throw out some breaking 5-0 news....

They are probably going to get the boot from the Old Advertiser Building where they have their sound stages after they wrap this season.

A new high rise project is to get underway early in 2013.

And with the Diamond Head Studios already leased out, they are going to have to find new digs, which may not be easy or cheap.

Adelaide SA
Level Contributor
230 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Amberloo Thanks for the update I've been reading about this the last couple of weeks. Sad though. Here is an article I read today which sums it up

50undercover.com/2012/…

Let's hope there is a resolution thats beneficial for everyone

Cheers Lydia

Hawaii Five 0 Australia

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,824 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

I think that the sale of the StarAdvertiser building says more about the demise of the newspaper industry (near and dear to my heart) than a tough break for the 5-0.

Sydney
Level Contributor
563 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

Hi

When we did a scenic helicopter flight over Oahu last week they were filming...although I have no idea where it was.......I will have to watch our dvd and listen to the commentary and see what the pilot said!

Honolulu, Hawaii
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Hawaii Five-0 Filming

they are currently filming by olomana golf course. just after kailua before waimanalo. they were there yesterday as well