We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

qantas lounge honolulu

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
15 reviews
qantas lounge honolulu

I have read that Qantas lounge at Honolulu is a horror. Does any body know if there is an alternative lounge that Qantas passengers can use.

5 replies to this topic
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: qantas lounge honolulu

Haven’t been to it since 2003 and it was a shocker then. As far as I know, no there aren’t any other complimentary lounges for Qantas codeshares. In saying this we pretty much fly Hawaiian every trip do things may have changed.

Dallas
Level Contributor
26,776 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: qantas lounge honolulu

No there are no others.

Sydney
Level Contributor
175 posts
72 reviews
3. Re: qantas lounge honolulu

Its small and very old and is down the bottom of the gardens. Its limited on choice for food an beverages and is all you've got if you are Qantas Club. Also add its a bloody long way from the gates.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
147 posts
165 reviews
4. Re: qantas lounge honolulu

I've got "priority pass" lounge as a back up. I got it with ANZ card not sure if you can purchase entry online

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: qantas lounge honolulu

Thanks all, not exactly the way for Qantas to treat its passengers, business class is expensive, they could at least provide a lounge that is reasonable , and not one described as a shocker. haven't flown Qantas before , and I dare say it will be the last.

Reply to: qantas lounge honolulu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted