We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotel question

West Monroe, LA
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Airport Hotel question

Our plan is to fly from New Orleans into Buffalo arriving at approximately 9:30 PM (in May-June)and then traveling into Canada for a 2 (maybe 3) night hotel stay before returning early AM (7:30 or so) a few days later. I'm thinking going over will be fine (thinking we will rent a car), but coming back, we might want to stay closer to the airport in Buffalo. Can anyone give us some rec's if that is a viable plan and what hotel in Buffalo you would recommend, if so? Any foreseeable problems with customs late at night? We will only be in the area for a few days, so we want to make the most of our time there. Thinking of spending two nights in Canada and then returning to the American side taking a look around, and spending the night in Buffalo before we leave early the next morning. Thanks for any and all help you can provide.

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
1. Re: Airport Hotel question

If you're spending any time at all in Buffalo I would stay downtown. The drive to the airport in the morning is only 15-20 minutes and there will be no traffic. There is lots to do and see downtown and plenty of good restaurants. Hotel choices include The Marriott, Hilton Garden,Hotel Lafayette, Embassy Suites, and the Hampton Inn.

West Monroe, LA
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Airport Hotel question

Thanks so much for the info. I am definitely interested in a downtown hotel if I can find one with an airport shuttle. I will check to see. Thanks again!

3. Re: Airport Hotel question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2017, 16:17