We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable transportation from Ontario to Buffalo Airport

Ontario
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Reliable transportation from Ontario to Buffalo Airport

I will be flying out of Buffalo in March and need to book a limo or service to get from Oakville Ontario to Buffalo Airport. I have seen a few listings for approx $175- $200 one way but have no idea how reliable these companies are. I've seen Canam and Buffalo Airport Shuttle. There isn't much out there for reviews and I'd like to ensure that I book a reliable company as I don't want to miss my flight due to a no show. Has anyone heard of these 2 companies and recommend them? Is there any other company that would be recommended?

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
53 reviews
67 helpful votes
1. Re: Reliable transportation from Ontario to Buffalo Airport

I don't have any experience with the two companies you listed, but we have used Niagara Airbus on many occasions and have been very happy with them.

Ontario
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Reliable transportation from Ontario to Buffalo Airport

I read about them but I would need to be picked up from my house as I'm not near the Toronto Airport or other pick up points. That would have been a good alternative.

3. Re: Reliable transportation from Ontario to Buffalo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2016, 17:16