We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

still dont know if we should stay in buffalo or in niagara

Aldan, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
413 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
still dont know if we should stay in buffalo or in niagara

i posted on niagara forum too....HSBC is downtown buffalo, if we dont stay IN DOWNTOWN, what other towns are nearby to the arena and niagara? we have our car so getting around isnt an issue...seems niagara town has less exp hotels, lots with SO-SO reviews too. arent there other nice nearby towns that have hotels and places to eat and still be able to drive to hsbc and drive to niagara?

want a place under 100 bucs for sure, stayed at an embassy suites before and it was nice but the one here is too exp... stayed at a homewood suites in NC and it was 84 a nite, but walls in bdr werent to soundproof if you get my dfrift. nothing worse then being woken up by noisy people or kids partying in next room....

any ideas? i dont know the towns in and around the city, thats why i ask..

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,315 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: still dont know if we should stay in buffalo or in niagara

No, seeing the NY side of the Falls won't take all day. There's a park surrounding the Falls, but frankly, not much to see in the City of Niagara Falls unless you want to visit the small aquarium nearby, which offers dolphin and seal shows at regular times throughout the day. It will be too early for the Maid of the Mist boat tours.

12. Re: still dont know if we should stay in buffalo or in niagara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 15:20