We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage at Buffalo Airport

West Midlands
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage at Buffalo Airport

Arriving at Buffalo Airport and taking the metro bus to rainbow bridge to go "over" to Canadian side to stay for 1 night in the Marriott. As my visit is part of a long trip, I don't really want to drag a suitcase all that way for only one night.

Is there any type of left luggage facility at the airport, where I can leave a large suitcase, and visit Niagara for one night taking just hand luggage carrying essentials for an overnight stay?

Thanks

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,031 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage at Buffalo Airport

Hi LinM;

In this thread on the Niagara Falls NY forum, someone from the Niagara Tourism and Convention Corporation commented;

"The airport does not provide luggage storage, however, the Official Tourist Information Center in Niagara Falls does."

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g48261-i182-k309714…

Best Regards

2. Re: Left Luggage at Buffalo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2010, 16:16