We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle service from Flagstaff to Phoenix

Sydney
Level Contributor
919 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle service from Flagstaff to Phoenix

I have a 2.57 pm flight from Phoenix to Los Angeles on Saturday April 25. I plan on taking the 10.00 am shuttle (Flagstaff Express) which is scheduled to get to Phoenix Sky Harbor at 12.55 pm. United Airlines recommend check-in by 1.30 pm if you have bags to check, so I think this shuttle will be okay, but was wondering if anyone has personal experience whether the shuttles tend to run to time? Also, do you know if any of the taxi services in Flagstaff can be pre-booked for a pick-up that morning from my vacation rental to the Flagstaff train station? I can't afford to miss that flight.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,254 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle service from Flagstaff to Phoenix

Expect the shuttles to run right on time. They are very reliable here in Sedona and in Prescott, so I would imagine that Flag would be no different. Only a severe winter storm or major trafic accident could screw things up, but you would know a few days in advance if weather was a possibility. Not likely in the end of April. And accidents happen and the drivers do all they can to deal with them.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle service from Flagstaff to Phoenix

Another shuttle company to look at is Open Road Tours. I've used them many times Haven't used Flagstaff Express. But you can check them out at www.openroadtours.com There are plenty of taxi services I don't know about prebooking but if you call same day give them at least 30 mins prior to pickup. All Star taxi is the most reliable in Flag.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
987 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle service from Flagstaff to Phoenix

My wife and I have used Flagstaff Express and they were very punctual. Although we prefer to fly depending on the fare.

US Airways Express flies to Phoenix, and there is a direct flight from Flagstaff to LAX via Horizon Air.

4. Re: Shuttle service from Flagstaff to Phoenix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 00:21