We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frank's Dockside Restaurant

Winchester, Kentucky
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Frank's Dockside Restaurant

My wife and I will be in Lubec and Campobello Island just for one day in July and were looking for a good meal. I've read a few good things about Frank's. Is it recommended and what about some other good places. Thanks for any help.

lubec maine
Level Contributor
131 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frank's Dockside Restaurant

Franks is excellent!! Prime rib to Manicotti. Just next door is Water street Tavern is very good too. We were there this weekend for seafood stew called Moucacca. The view from both will take your breath away. Super nice people own the restaurants. Both building restored over 100 years old.

Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Frank's Dockside Restaurant

Franks is not bad, and the people are friendly. We usually eat there... We stay just up the hill at the Peacock House so its convenient to walk downtown and to Frank's. I don't mind Cohill's either which is across the street from Frank's. It is nice to sit on the outside deck at Frank's though. PS, bring a light coat at dinner even in July if you sit outside.

3. Re: Frank's Dockside Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2016, 01:17