We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Souvenir prices

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
23 posts
28 reviews
Souvenir prices

I'm trying to budget out spending money for our vacation to the Mount Rushmore area. I'm thinking we will probably get t-shirts for the kids (ages 6 and 4) and one for my husband and myself. Does the Wal Mart in Rapid city sell Mount Rushmore T-shirts? If not where is the cheapest place to find them and how much am I looking at spending?

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
6,378 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Souvenir prices

I believe Wal Mart does sell various souvenirs. The boardwalk in Keystone has many souvenir shops that specialize in t shirts. It's been a while since we've been looking for t shirts, but I"m thinking you can probably find something in the $10 range.

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
23 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Souvenir prices

Thank-you for the information!

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
798 posts
54 reviews
3. Re: Souvenir prices

Mt Rushmore gift shop itself had sets of 3 t-shirts for one price last year....

4. Re: Souvenir prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 15:19