We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of eating out

Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of eating out

Not been to Icmeler since September 2016, just wondered what the cost is for eating out in the evening? Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of eating out

Depends where you go - you'll get set meals in many places for around 40-50TL, but you can eat out very well, and very cheaply, in the little Turkish places, for instance.

Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of eating out

Thanks, last time we visited we ate at Meryem, Cafe Rose, Sidiks & Nefis Pide & they were all quite reasonable, we just wondered if prices had increased , thanks again & looking forward to visiting Icmeler again ☀️️

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of eating out

The lira is up around 20% from last year, sadly I expect the prices to rise by a similar amount

Set chicken meal last year was around 35 lira set steak meal around 50 lira, so this year about 40 lira and 60 lira respectively. Still great value of course at around £7 and £10

personally I prefer the numerous Pide places around resort and they are considerably cheaper than the UK style restaurants

Drinks prices of course have also gone up, they love taxing alcohol.

Its a bit early in season so keep checking in as people come back from their holidays and this will give a better idea. One of the other DE's has just arrived in Icmeler and I am also due out next week so will post some prices then

Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of eating out

Thanks , look forward to hearing from you ☀️️

Reply to: Cost of eating out
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations