We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant?

Arkansas
Level Contributor
20 posts
33 reviews
Best Restaurant?

Some friends and I are coming into Springfield for one night. We want the best Springfield has to offer. Where am I going? Thinking something locally owned where everyone goes.

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
57,702 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Best Restaurant?

http://www.darcyspintonline.com/

Illinois
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
179 reviews
2. Re: Best Restaurant?

It depends on personal taste (no pun intended) but there's several options. Nick & Nino's atop what used to be the Hilton downtown, expensive but the best in my opinion.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Best Restaurant?

Best and where everyone goes can be very different. I spend time for business in Springfield and would say Saputos, Nick & Ninos and Malanders are good starting points.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
8 posts
181 reviews
4. Re: Best Restaurant?

Springfield does not have any really great restaurants. That said Nick and Ninos is someone else has already states is the best of the lot. It is not expensive by most standards of someone used to fine dining.

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,976 posts
147 reviews
5. Re: Best Restaurant?

Darcy's for the best horseshoe sandwich. For breakfast, eat at Charlie Parker's Restaurant - they won the national award last year for best breakfast sandwich.

Reply to: Best Restaurant?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Springfield
More Springfield Topics