We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoo Discounts... Are there any available?

Kansas City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Zoo Discounts... Are there any available?

I am thinking about taking a three day weekend and traveling to this area. There are four of us (two adults, two teenage girls) and were curious to know if there are discounts available to get into the zoo.

Thanks so much!

Sandy in KC

Peoria, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoo Discounts... Are there any available?

You may try some of the local hotels as I believe some do have packages bundled with a room and if you're a member of the KC zoo they may have a partnership agreement for free or discounted admission.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoo Discounts... Are there any available?

The zoo no longer participates in partnership agreements for reduced/free admission for those who have memberships with other zoos. And as far as I know they don't put out any reduced admission coupons. As was suggested, you may be able to find a bundle from a hotel, but I don't have info on any.

We paid $10.50 each to go last week (our 12 year old is an "adult"?) and even for that price, it was well worth it! Omaha has one of the best zoos in the country with exhibits you won't find anywhere else.

Melissa

3. Re: Zoo Discounts... Are there any available?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 12:51
4. Re: Zoo Discounts... Are there any available?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Omaha
Recent Conversations