We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Orleans Magazine

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
New Orleans Magazine

Are all of you fellow regulars to this forum familiar with the web cite-http://www.myneworleans.com/

It is written by the folks that put out New Orleans Magazine. I used to have a subscription, but let it go when I found out I could read all of the articles online. There is always something I didn't know on their cite.

Special Offer
New Orleans 3-Hour History, Culture...
195 Reviews
from USD 36.00*
USD 45.00
New Orleans City and Cemetery Bus Tour
18 Reviews
from USD 45.00*
New Orleans French Quarter and...
163 Reviews
from USD 45.00*
Combo Oak Alley Plantation and New...
3 Reviews
from USD 99.00*
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,382 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Orleans Magazine

Thanks, Poole.

: )

Two of Louisiana's "10 Top Live Oak Trees" are in New Orleans, according to this piece:

The Etienne de Boré Oak is in Audubon Park (top of page), and the McDonogh Oak is in City Park, (bottom of page).

I love trees, and Live Oaks are among the most beautiful trees on earth. The oldest trees inspire genuine awe. The trunk of the Etienne de Boré oak is 35 feet in circumference!

Level Contributor
317 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Orleans Magazine

Great website, lots of interesting articles I bet I'll be reading; will be looking for those old trees. Something most of us rarely get to see. Thanks for the posting!

3. Re: New Orleans Magazine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 17:15