We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sri ratu cottages legian

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
sri ratu cottages legian

hi, i'm looking at maybe booking this place for next year but can't find any upto date reviews can anybody help please!!

or if anybody is in the area could they have a look at rooms and prices for me it would help me out a lot.

if you can get a phone number or email address thank you.

thank you anybody who can help me out.

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

Hi!

I found the following email address may be worth a try!

sriratuhotel@yahoo.com

Buona Fortuna!!!

wendy

nowra
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

hi, is this where i can book accomadation at the sriratu hotel, my email address is trippajohn@hotmail.com please reply thanks, john sumbar. australia..

Edited: 28 August 2012, 18:45
nowra
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

please send me a email address so i can book some accomadation thanks trippajohn@hotmail.com

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

we stayed there approx 2yrs ago around this time. we had a triple room downstairs near the breakfast area. The room was tiny & we could barely move around with 3 suitcases in the room.the bathroom was falling apart - the chrome on the taps was rusting, the door was eaten away through the humidity...no window. I am a light sleeper & because there is a shortcut road with the corner bend right outside the hotel, it means that motorbikes continually beep their horns at all hours.. the other noise was from inconsiderate other guests, who would go to the eating area(directly outside our room) and talk loudly, scrape chairs etc at around 6am...we stayed only 2 nights out of 8

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
18 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

I was also at Sri Ratu around this time 2 years ago and had the same issue with inconsiderate noisy guests. I was upstairs and there were about half a dozen other guests who would sit out there partying right outside my window until well after midnight before moving on to the clubs - then come home yahoo'ing and with working girls around 3-4am. Then there was the 6am wake up from the ones as described dragging chairs and talking downstairs.

The pool at that time was coated in green slime and not useable. It has apparently been renovated. But the hotel is just very very compact and so any noise travels.

The staff also seem to laze about along the entry path through the day and seemed to glare at our shopping any time we came back with bags. It was just a bit uncomfortable really.

It's cheap and not badly located, but I wouldn't stay there again.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,721 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

we had a look in July and thought it looked great.We spoke to reception and they offered to show us rooms.Pool was very clean and so were the grounds.location is behind the All seasons.we picked up a card...+62 361 751722/756026.Email sriratuhotel@yahoo.com.Rate in July was 275000rp a night

We stayed at Bali Subak and it is in a fabulous location..and Sari bunga on same land.It was fantastic and 400000 rp a night.150 metres to the beach on a quiet part of double 6 street...2 pools and great breakfast and VERY clean.

7. Re: sri ratu cottages legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 09:17