We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Moon Villa Legian

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Moon Villa Legian

If anyone is interested this villa is wonderful.

We have just had 4 days here and it is everything you would want for a romantic time away.

It is a shame Australia doesn't have something like this and as cheap also.

Thank you Glenda.

wollongong
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

my wife and i stayed at Bali moon villa sept 11 -21,it was nothing short of awesome.the "dirt " between the tiles was coloured grout.we heard no noise except for a band at poco loco one sunday night that finished at 10.30.i agree Agus and Inda do a wonderful job with housekeeping and nothing was a problem to them and BTW the guy who left the negative report had nothing but praise for the villa in the guest book with the exception of a comment about the wi fi.

i will go back there again at the drop of a hat,its fantastic location perfect,home away from home, big flat screen tv etc nice private pool thank you Glenda for having me as your guest (yes i paid,,lol)

Ian & Rosemary Wollongong

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

We stayed there in June 2011. Shear excellence at a very reasonable price & yet we felt very much at home. It has it all - price, location, luxury, great service with a smile, wi-fi (we had pur own laptop) , flat screen TV, DVD's the list goes on. Recommend 100% satisfaction. One would have to expect some noise when you chose to be in the heart of the hub but personally I heard nothing. If you don't want noise, stay closer to the rice paddies. I love love love Bali Moon Villa & cannot fault it.

Edited: 24 October 2011, 21:19
Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

We are booking Bali Moon n

for next year...i have seen its location roughly on a map but can someone give me more precise location,as in is how close to Jayakarta or Poco Loco etc and is is it located down a gang or alley way etc??

Am very excited to be staying there !

Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

We booked and paid for this villa, a driver spa treatments all meals etc, wanting a holiday were we did not have to care about anything. Instead on arrival they took as to Villa Kerobokan which is only 2 bedroom my daughter had to sleep on the floor. Veronica (who picked us up) said it was only for one night as the other place had a problem with plumbing. Then everyday thereafter they told us the same story, just one more night one more night. The plumbing did not work here half the time and we did not have hot water once. The cook kept asking us for money to buy food as she was not given enough to provide for our family despite the fact we paid for all meals. She even told us that she was instucted to only cook breakfast. The drive whom we also paid for kept asking for money as well and did not even turn up half the time and some days did not turn up at all, one time my daughter left some shopping in the car and he refused to return it. When we asked for our spa treatments they feigned ignorance or inability to speak english. We kept asking to talk to Veronica to sort out the situation but she would not meet us again. One night while we were in bed a guy walked in claiming he was the manager and did not know why we were there after that we felt to unsafe to remain and had to change accomidation and pay for another entire weeks accomidation elsewere. My husband spent 4 hours at the police station reporting them, but as these countries work we never heard anything. Stay far far away.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
97 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

Gwyn, this does not sound like the same Bali Moon.

All bookings for Bali Moon are done through an Australian lady called Glenda via www.balimoonvilla.com

Is that how you booked?

Edited: 18 April 2012, 21:43
Newcastle
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

Hi Gwyn1313

I have justed checked registrations and you weren't in Bali Moon Villas.

So sorry for your experience but it was a different villa.

Bali Villa Stayz

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

have not long returned from staying at bali moon villa legian,it is FABULOUS ! Happy to answer any queries,for us 4 ladies ,we could not have wished for better!

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

We recently stayed at Bali Moon Villa in Legian. Positives:-great position for beach and eating, clean, spaciious, comfortable beds, villa staff friendly and helpful, pool is great but needs a step to get out! Love the turtles.

Negatives:- unfortunately we had constuction next door the whole of our stay being woken early and they would work until after 10.30 every night, very noisey, they were building a laundry so I imagine it will not be a peaceful villa in the future. We often ran out of water for up to 2 hours, mosquitoes were a nightmare! Also would have been great to have an other toilet for when the Bali Belly strikes.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

Hi tehre - I read your comment with interest. Hadn't heard of this Villa and haven't done the villa experience yet, have a 3 and 9 year old and like the facilities of a resort. were spoilt at the Padma but now getting 2 rooms is beyond budget. stayed at Kumala Pantai which was quite a come-down from Padma but can't be beaten on price for 2 rooms in the area we really like, in Legian between Kuta and Seminyak. we are not intersted in staying in Kuta. like the options of Legian for dining beachfront for cheap and then up to Seminyak for our own dinner without the kids. would be really interested in your other options in legian you have stayed at. I would be so put off by the barking dogs and noise at this Villa not to mention the dirty floors. Thanks, Fiona

Perth
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

Hi Balimoon is up and running again we look forward to seeing you again