We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
karratha
7 posts
Save Topic
where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

is it possible

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

It's possible but it' not so nice. Do a search and have a read of some reports.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

It is actually available and very nice. It is available in the southern area of Sanur, Check this web site

www.balidolphins.com

You will really enjoy it, It is a great experience.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

great experience . I used the same company .

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

The company Cempaka recommends is great. The dolphins are very well cared for and very happy. So happy in fact that they are let out and choose to come back to the enclosure.

The other dolphin swim experience is in Lovina, in the north, and I would not recommend this place to anyone. It's pure cruelty to those poor animals.

Gawler, Australia
Level Contributor
803 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

I totally agree with Cempaka and Whinnie.

Dolphin Lodge is a great place to experience this. You actually do not swim with the dolphins, you stand on a platform in chest high water and the dolphin comes up and interacts with you. The dolphins are very well cared for and as there are limited numbers and sessions available each day it eliminates the stress to the animals.

The dolphins are given all necessary vitamins and treatment for any injuries they receive while out of the pens at night. They do return of their own free will each morning because they know how good they have it there during the day. The dolphins are very happy and playful here.

Do not go to the hotel at Lovina. The dolphins here are merely a money making exercise and there is little thought for their welfare.

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

The Bali Dolphins in Sanur - is this a fixed price thing or can you get a deal from the street tour vendors?

Do you think that if I take my wife here she'll stop hassling me to take her to Monkey Mia?

;-)

Gawler, Australia
Level Contributor
803 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

You can get it cheaper at tour booths in and around Bali however as it books out quickly due to limited places I suggest you arrange it when you first arrive.

I'm not sure what the experience at Monkey Mia is like but she will love the experience at Dolphin Lodge.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

The dolphins is 1 thing I would book before getting to Bali , its very popular

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Come to Bunbury where I live:)

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Unfortunately last time I was in Bunbury about a year ago I turned up in Koombana Bay but the dolphins didn't.