We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Agoda.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Booking with Agoda.

Hi there,

Has anybody every had any trouble booking with Agoda, may need to add a couple of days to my holiday.

Cheers.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,885 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with Agoda.

Agoda is my website of choice, followed by Asiarooms. The advantage with Agoda is that you have instant confirmation, and it has quite a good reward scheme if you book regularly with them. The disadvantage is that the inital price you see on their site excludes tax, so you need to proceed as if you're going to book the property to see the actual price. If its too much, just use your Back button on your browser to get back to the property search.

Never had a problem with them, although I recall a posting from late last year/early this year where someone did have some sort of problem. Might be worth your while doing a search on this forum for Agoda.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with Agoda.

Thanks Noodleboy.

Cheers.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking with Agoda.

Hi

Have used Agoda several times, never had any problems.

Cheers

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking with Agoda.

For the cheaper hotels try www.itravelindonesia.com or www.rajakamar.com .

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking with Agoda.

Ok next question, has anyone had problems using itravelindonesia for bookings.

Singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking with Agoda.

Hi sydneyoldboy, i've sourced agoda, asiaroom, latestays,etc. and found the lowest price for my stay including taxes and breakfast at excelloz. u can either pay with paypal or any credit card. hope this helps

7. Re: Booking with Agoda.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Legian