We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st yr ann.

madisonville, ky.
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
1st yr ann.

My wife and I were married at deer ridge last year. It was one of the best experiences of our lives. I am looking for a cabin to rent toward the end of July to celebrate our ann. What I am looking for mainly is PRIVACY!!!!. I have looked at alot of the cabins online and almost all of them have the samething. Hot tubs, whirlpool, pool table, TV, deck's, etc. The main though we are looking for is privacy. Do any of you all know of any cabins that do have privacy? I know most are built togther or within a coup[le hundred feet of each other. I am not asking for complete privacy just at least alot of tree between us and the next place. Any help would be greatly appriecated.

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st yr ann.

check this one :

www.sunsetcottage.com/bearshideaway.html

There are other cabins on this site that list "private" on the ammenities, I though this one looked very nice. We rent from this company every year, and have had no problems with them.

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st yr ann.

I found this cabin....it is just such a cute place....I can imagine spending my first anniversary here....

www.sunsetcottage.com/onceuponatime.html

Kentucky
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st yr ann.

Last summer, my boyfriend and I spent an anniversary weekend in a cabin called Suite One with Mountain Laurel Chalets. It was very private and really cute. It was probably older than some of the cabins in the area but it was very well maintained and very clean. It's pretty high up a mountain but the trees kind of obscured the view. However, that just makes it more private! It definitely came to mind when you said that's what you were looking for.

4. Re: 1st yr ann.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 07:17