We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Michigan
6 posts
Save Topic
hotels

Our family is going to Gatlinburg for the first time this summer middle of July. I'm having a hard time picking a place to stay does any one have any information on Deer Ridge Mountain Resort or Highland Condons. Or any where else. Any help would be great

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

Hi Eric

We have stayed at the HIghland's Condos a couple of times in one of the 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhouses. Last time was about 6 years ago maybe?

The only thing we did not like about the condo was the game room. It was pretty worn out. My family enjoys playing pool when we are on vacation in the mountains, but we didn't want to spend time there. We were really surprised, because we loved everything else.

Here's what we loved:

Location - We loved that it was easy to get to from the Gatlinburg By -Pass - not a steep climb and using the By-pass you can miss a lot of the traffic in town.

View - Breathtaking! Without driving way up into the mountains, you have a full view of Mt. LeConte, the tram and the city.

Condos - The ones we were in were very nice, well stocked and clean and comfortable.

Pools - Very nice and clean - kids had a great time.

When I made my reservation I asked to be in a condo that had been recently updated.

We enjoy staying in a cabin that has the game room and private hot tub. But these place was a great alternative.

2. Re: hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 09:16