We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Cabin

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Cabin

We are a young couple vacationing with out small dog and possibly my inlaws this July or August. Can anyone recommend their favorite cabin?

Thank you

Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Cabin

I could recommend my favorite cabin, but it is not pet-friendly. If you are bringing your dog with you, you will have to search out a cabin that specifies "pet-friendly"...several rental companies that get good reviews on this forum have "pet-friendly" cabins...including All Seasons, Great Outdoor Rentals, Sunset Cottages, and Patriot Getaways to name a few....you can check out their web sites and see which cabins will fit your needs for you, your inlaws and your dog. Expect to pay an extra "cleaning fee" for the dog on most sites.

Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Cabin

You also might want to check out Jackson Mountain. We rented a pet friendly cabin from them and were very pleased.

Level Contributor
1,020 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Cabin

Many cabins that are rented by owner allow pets. If you're interested, check out www.vrbo.com.

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Cabin

We just used Great Outdoor Rentals and rented a oet friendly cabin called Arrowhead Lodge. Our dog is a medium size dog. Great Outdoor Rentals are wonderful to deal with and they do not charge cleaning or reservation fees like a lot of people. Also their pet deposit is not as high as most.

5. Re: Best Cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 20:23