We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheesesteak or good pizza places near Embassy Suites Center

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Cheesesteak or good pizza places near Embassy Suites Center

We are staying at the Embassy Suites Center City in a few weeks and would like to know of a good place for cheese steaks and or pizza within walking dist. of the Embassy Suites. Also stayed at the Hilton Garden inn last year and loved the Reading Terminal Market. How far is that to the Embassy Suites? Thanks.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheesesteak or good pizza places near Embassy Suites Center

The Embassy Suites is about a 15 minute walk from Reading Terminal Market.

No really great pizza or cheesesteaks within walking distance of there. There is a cheesesteak stand in the Market at the Comcast Center- however I found the cheesesteaks there only average. Also, there is a pizza place La Scala's though its nothing really special.

However, you can get some really good sandwiches as DiBruno's in the Market, which I would recommend instead. Their hot sandwiches change daily but are always good. I also like their cold sandwiches. The smoothie stand next to the produce market is also really good :)

Edited: 14 August 2011, 09:05
chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheesesteak or good pizza places near Embassy Suites Center

Thanks so much for your help.

3. Re: Cheesesteak or good pizza places near Embassy Suites Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 17:16