We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from F9 to B35 at airport

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
25 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from F9 to B35 at airport

Hi! I have 40 minutes to transfer from F9 to B35. What is the quickest way to do this? Just 1 person; carry-on luggage only. I am a little panicked. Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Southern NJ
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from F9 to B35 at airport

If you are wondering if you will be able to make, my opinion would be it will be very close. Your departure gate is near the end of the terminal but you are lucky that you will be able to stay in the secured area and not have to go through screening again. If you are not in the first rows in the incoming flight, you may want to ask the crew if you can deplane first. Remember, the doors of your departing flight will close 15 minutes before it takes off. Good luck.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from F9 to B35 at airport

Terminal B has only 15 gates. Do you mean B15, or perhaps B5?

I am terribly sorry for having to say this, but 40 minutes is not enough time to make your connection. It's a tight connection for changing from terminals B & C, which are connected. So I'm really not sure how you can make a connection coming from a flight arriving at disconnected terminal, and having to use the shuttle to get to terminal B. Specially if it's gate B15, which is the very last gate in terminal B.

Edited: 16 May 2018, 03:46
Reply to: Transfer from F9 to B35 at airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted