We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gas station near Phil. airport

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
121 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
gas station near Phil. airport

Need to fill up rental car before returning it at Phil. Intl Airport on a Saturday afternoon in a couple of weeks. We;re coming south on 476 to I-95 N. The most recent info I could find recommends Essington (exit at 420...So?) to Industrial Highway (No.?), find gas station, fill up, and continue on Industrial H;way to airport. Is this still good info? Thanks very much.

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: gas station near Phil. airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 May 2018, 02:54

Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
1,938 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gas station near Phil. airport

The first exit when you get on I-95 is Ridley Park. Take that, and you'll see a Royal Farms (convenience store with large gas pump area) on your left. From there you can go back onto 95, or you can use Industrial Highway...it's your choice. Easy peasy.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
121 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gas station near Phil. airport

Thanks so much!!

Reply to: gas station near Phil. airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted