I'm going to be spending some time in NY at the end of the month. 4 Days from 31st Aug to 4th Sept.
I've budgeted about $400 USD for the entire trip. Which covers only the following:
4. Any sites I visit whilst in Manhattan/Ferry costs over ONE day(I only plan to visit Manhattan ONCE)
Everything else has already been paid(Hotel, Car hire).
I'm not a big eater and would be happy with 1 large meal for each day. Doesn't need to be expensive but obviously I don't want something too cheap and tasteless if that makes sense.
In terms of the car:
1. I will be travelling from EWR to Suffern via Car. Not sure if there are tolls on that route/if can avoid?
2. I will be travelling from Suffern to Liberty State Park for 1 day. I know parking is $6 for all day there.
3. I will be doing most of the other driving around Suffern/New Jersey(7 Lakes Drive) and exploring the surrounding areas.
4. The car that I'm hiring is a Dodge Challenger from Enterprise at EWR airport.. no idea what fuel is like or what the cost is where I'll be..
Any help appreciated?