We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

Richmond, Canada
8 posts
Save Topic
SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

Hi, we intend to bring our own stroller (baby jogger city mini) to SD zoo, does anyone know if we can bring it on skyfari when the stroller is folded? Thanks in advance.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
10,534 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

I know that folding wheelchairs can ride on the Skyfari if they are folded up. They will send the folded-up wheelchair in a gondola by itself first, then the guest in the next gondola. Wheelchairs that don't fold up have to be left at the station, and the guest takes a round-trip ride on the Skyfari. I could not find an answer to your question on the zoo's web site. I would suggest you send them e-mail with your question by going to this page: http://www.sandiegozoo.org/contact/index.html

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

Shouldn't be an issue...worst case is one of the parents rides in a separate skyfari car.

Andalucia, Spain
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

I was told that I could not take my stroller with me last time I rode. It folds up small too. They said to park it in the stroller parking area. I do not know if that was a fluke, or if it is their standing policy. They do not allow strollers on the trams at the zoo or safari park.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

Hmmm that is news to me MunFam at least on the skyfari. The tram is different because it is a loop.

5. Re: SD Zoo - stroller and skyfari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:41