We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

49ers game

Niagara Falls...
1 post
Save Topic
49ers game

Hello,

My wife & I are looking to go to SF in the fall, partly to check out a Niners game. We're looking at either a Sunday afternoon game or a Monday Nighter. is there any advantage to one or the other? Also, has anyone done the pre-game Red Zone Rally? Is it worth it? Since we're from out of town, we won't be equipped for tailgating. Are tailgaters accomodating to out-of-towners? Also, we've heard it can be tricking getting to the stadium. What's the best way to get there if we're staying in SF?

Appreciate any input! Thank you!

Best Seller
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
2,363 Reviews
from USD 105.00*
Best Seller
San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods...
1,808 Reviews
from USD 126.00*
Special Offer
Muir Woods, Giant Redwoods, and...
2,630 Reviews
from USD 61.20*
USD 68.00
15 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
86 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 49ers game

Not unique, the NY Giants play in New Jersey.

Pacifica, California
Destination Expert
for Pacifica
Level Contributor
11,206 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 49ers game

The NY Giants and Jets play in a different state, but their stadium is only six or seven miles from Manhattan. Levi's Stadium is 40 miles from SF, and transportation between the two is awful.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 49ers game

I've done a wee bit of research on this and decided to take in the Oakland Raiders game when we across in September. Far easier to get to from SF and the ticket prices won't break the bank. Their fans also look like an interesting lot...

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
17,844 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 49ers game

LOL - yes, the Raiders fans are an interesting lot - that is definitely a good way to put it :-) I'm sure you'll have a great time.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,957 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 49ers game

Angus, the Raiders stadium is definitely a whole lot easier to get to from San Francisco!

Reply to: 49ers game
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted