We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pearl Harbour

3 posts
Save Topic
Pearl Harbour

Doing Pearl harbour tomorrow, what r the dis and fonts pls.

5 replies to this topic
pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
25,568 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pearl Harbour

What are the who? And Pearl Harbor is not in Laie.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pearl Harbour

Possibly do’s and dont’s?

Do you have tickets for the Memorial already? If not you need to line up when the ticket office opens at 7am. We were there three weeks ago at 7.04am and were around 200th in line. We got tickets for 7.45am

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pearl Harbour

There is more then just the Memorial to see as well - there is the Bowfin submarine display / museum onsite as well as offsite (a shuttle takes you to and from the Arizona) the Missouri battleship and Pacific Aviation Museum which is housed over two hangers. On our visit we took our time and looked / read as many of the displays as we possibly could - all up we were at the site for 7.5hrs.

Dallas
Level Contributor
26,679 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pearl Harbour

They won't let you carry any bags of any kind into Pearl Harbor. Only what you car carry or put in your pockets. They do have a place you can pay to have a bag stored, but best is just not take one.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
5,145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pearl Harbour

Fit any of the other attractions around your time at the USS Arizona Memorial. You can buy tickets for the others at any time, so you can definitely adjust your day, based on how much you're enjoying it. The food options aren't great, but there are snack carts and a sit down restaurant at the Pacific Aviation Museum. Generally, we plan to go out for lunch. I like hitting Nico's Pier 38 on our way back to Waikiki.

Anything you want to leave in your trunk, put it in before you arrive at the park. I've not heard of problems, but I wouldn't want to advertise that I'm putting valuables in trunk, as I walk away from my car for several hours.

Reply to: Pearl Harbour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted