We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle inquiry

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Shuttle inquiry

We'll need transportation from Lihue Airport to Kiahuna Plantation in early December and see that two shuttle companies offer service for about the same rate ($24.00 per person one way): "Roberts" and "Go". I would appreciate hearing of your experiences or preferences regarding these companies. Thank you.

California
Level Contributor
38,342 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Shuttle inquiry

Roberts is a large tour company and I have never heard of Go! There is also Speedi Shuttle. That is who I see more. Is there a reason you aren't renting a car? You really need one to see the island.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
17,572 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Shuttle inquiry

Never heard of Go either. Speedi Shuttle is the one I see a lot of in Poipu. When I think of Roberts I think of their big buses, not the smaller shuttle vans. Their price of only $24 is cheap and that tells me that's what you might get. If so, would you want to have to wait for a big tour bus to load up and drop off? I haven't looked at their web site and I might be entirely wrong on this. I've taken Speedi Shuttle a few times when I didn't want to make family take me to the airport. It was fine and never more than 1-2 other people in their 15 passenger vans. The price was around $40 which is less than regular cab fare.

Southern California
Level Contributor
14,217 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Shuttle inquiry

The Roberts airport shuttle appears to be a smallish van from their website but it also says it could make stops, so does not sound like a private shuttle unless they offer one for more money:

robertshawaii.com/public/roberts/documents/0…

4. Re: Airport Shuttle inquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2017, 17:15