We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napali Coast Crusie

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Napali Coast Crusie

the wife and i are looking to book a Napali Coast crusie in May. The ultimate guidebook recommended Napali Sea Breeze Tours. The Guidebook recommended using an outfilt that left from the north shore. I was wondering if anyone had any experiece with this company? thanks!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
3,521 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

No experience with them. But I can highly recommend Na Pali Catamaran out of Hanalei. You'll want to book well in advance and try to get on one of the morning tours when seas tend to be calmer.

Mentioned in this post
Na Pali Catamaran
Na Pali Catamaran
1,144 Reviews
Kauai, HI
Hanalei
Hanalei
Kauai, HI
Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,367 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

We used the NaPali Catamaran which leaves from Hanalei and enjoyed them. Have not heard of the Sea Breeze outfit.

Mentioned in this post
Hanalei
Hanalei
Kauai, HI
California
Level Contributor
10,036 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

Another vote for Na Pali Catamaran. I just made reservations with them for the end of June. It'll be my third trip with them.

Mentioned in this post
Na Pali Catamaran
Na Pali Catamaran
1,144 Reviews
Kauai, HI
Soddy Daisy...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

North Shore Charters also launches out of Anini using a 14-pax rigid hull inflatable. Have gone with Na Pali Catamaran and North Shore, greatly prefer the latter. They follow the same route and both have time for a short snorkel session at Nualolo. However, the small inflatable can easily scoot in and out of the sea caves. It is more of an exciting "rock and roll" adventure than the big cat which is sort of stodgy...purely my opinion of course! Myunscientific wild guess is, by looking at the Sea Breeze boat and the rigid hull, chances of sea sickness are higher on the Sea Breeze which will wallow in the troughs more.

Mentioned in this post
Na Pali Catamaran
Na Pali Catamaran
1,144 Reviews
Kauai, HI
antioch
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

if check in is 6:45 am for the morning cruise (may) what time would you leave by car from kapaa to get there with a few minutes to spare?

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

thank you all for your recommendations!

7. Re: Napali Coast Crusie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Lihue