We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

New Jersey
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Hi, would anyone happen to know when tickets will go on sale for the rodeo? I keep checking their website and it keeps saying that no tickets are available at this time. I checked all dates and got the same response. I can't imagine that all rodeos would be sold out already?? I thank you in advance for your time and help with this!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
33,845 posts
496 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Keep checking because I know you can purchase them in advance. I purchased one year in May for our June trip.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Thank you! I just would like to know that I will be able to get tickets! We only have this one night that our schedule will allow us to attend the rodeo. And I hear it is something that we don't want to miss.

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Tickets will be available March 1:

www.codystampederodeo.com

New Jersey
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Thank you, TetonBill! So excited that I will still be able to get tickets! Should be a great 4th of July celebration with my family! Again, many thanks!

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Cody has a great rodeo, especially the Stampede. imo best seats are close above the bucking shoots (north side of the arena). I'd suggest taking binoculars if you have them, since it will give you a good closeup of the action.

Edited: 18 February 2015, 06:53
Mentioned in this post
Cody
Cody
Wyoming
New Jersey
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

Thanks! I think you read my mind! LOL I was going to actually ask about seats but was waiting until the tickets went on sale. I didn't want to ask now because of not knowing what the choices even look like. Well, now I definitely feel ahead having this information. I am sure though I will still have a question once the tickets go on sale! :-) Again, many thanks for all of your help and knowledge!

Edited: 18 February 2015, 07:30
7. Re: Cody Stampede Rodeo for July 4th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2016, 16:16