We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended Stay Hotels

7 posts
Extended Stay Hotels

Hi there. I frequently come to Spokane to see my parents. I am looking for extended stay and/or clean low cost hotels to stay at. Any suggestions and/or other ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Except during Hoopfest, you can get good deals on hotels in Spokane by bidding on Priceline.

If you are going to stay at any property for a week or two, make sure you talk to the manager to get a long term rate. Hotels always do this bit they don't publicize it.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Gracie, try the Fairbridge Inn

www.fairbridgespokane.com

What side of town do you prefer to stay in, that could help with other suggestions.

Priceline is okay but lots of folks can get a better deal by just calling the hotel and trying to make a deal sometimes that works good.

Collie

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
114 reviews
3. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Yes, what part of town? Marriott has an extended stay next to the mall in Spokane valley and there is an extended stay in Airway Heights (far west)

7 posts
4. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Thank you so much for the suggestions. My parents live in a care facility on the South Hill but I am flexible about the part of town that I stay in.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
114 reviews
5. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Valley location is about 12 miles away and downtown would be 5-miles away.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
6. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Gracie, the Marroitt does have them..

www.marriott.com

1-800-331-3131

The stratford suites does as well

www.stratfordsuites.com

1-888-705-8873

The Fairbridge doesn't have them I just found out, there nightly fees with tax are $69.

The Ruby hotel downtown gets great reviews from visitors, you might want to call them..

www.hotelrubyspokane.com

1-509-7471041

Also try the Hampton Inn

www.spokanehamptoninn.com

1-800-426-7876

The Comfort Inn

www.choicehotels.com

1-800-424-6423

The Quality Inn in the Spokane Valley is another one of Choice hotels.

www.spokanequalityinn.com

1-800-777-7355

If you find one you like when you get here ask to see a couple of rooms and if you don't like them have back ups. I haven't heard total bad things about them but once in awhile something can go wrong and people complain. After all these aren't 4 or 5 * places but I've had good experiences with one and 2 star places around the world.

If these are still out of your budget range let me know I have a couple of other ideas.

Collie

Edited: 17 May 2013, 02:31
7 posts
7. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Collie,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a number of suggested locations for me to consider for my Spokane trips. I will take a look at them to see which one(s) will work for my preferred price range.

Gracie

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
8. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

Gracie, you are welcome I just hope you have good luck with one of them.

Collie

9. Re: Extended Stay Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 16:17