We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
17 posts
Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Planning a Bachelorette party in Spokane and we will be staying at the Davenport Hotel in March. Any suggestions on evening activities in the area and a salon to get pedicures earlier in the day at? Have a broad age of ladies attending and were thinking of maybe the dueling Piano Bar? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I live in Central Oregon and planning from here is challenging.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

trackkat, it sounds like you'll have a fun time while you're here.

So far here's what I've come up with...

The Davenport has their own spa and salon but they are pricey...

www.davenportspa.com

If it were me I'd go to the Glen Dow Academy it's within close walking distance to and from the hotel and they do a great job, the prices can't be beat, it's 17 for a plain pedicure and 25 for a spa one, you would need to book the spa one soon because the foot techs only do them at certain times.

www.glendowacademy.com

Right across the street is the Onion restaurant it's a very popular place.

www.theonion.com

There are several salons downtown that you could probably just walk into and get a pedicure but again I don't think you can go wrong with Glendow.

Lots of restaurants around too what kind of food do you like?

I'm working on the music venue and will get back to you on that.

Collie

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Okay here is your dueling pianos bar...

www.giblianobrothers.com

For fun you might want to take a look at this web-site....

www.visitspokane.com

If some of the web-sites don't work let me know.

Collie

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
17 posts
3. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Thanks Collie! I am booking the pedicure appts now with Glendow, I'm hoping they can fit is all in. If they can't do you have a back-up place to go in mind near the hotel? The hotel spa is way too expensive for us.

I looked at the Onion Bar and Grill and am thinking that we may want somewhere a bit different (not necessarily a buger joint). Not that I don't appreciate the advice it's just the crowd is very diverse in age (ranging from 19 to 75) and I'm not sure it may suit everyone's taste. Any other suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated. Don't want to offend you; just trying to please everyone (which I know is impossible sometimes).

Thanks again!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,645 posts
4. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Have a look at Sante Restaurant on W. Main, a few blocks from the Davenport. Very nice place, good food. www.santespokane.com

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

No problem I totally understand. The Onion is just a fun place the food is not for everyone.

Well let me see there are so many I'll try to give you some ideas...

www.steamplantspokane.com

www.wildsagebistro.com

www.palmcourtgrill.com

www.clinkerdagger.com

www.luigis-spokane.com

and there is lots more...all of these are in the downtown area

There are some pricier ones that are very good but I think you gals would rather have a good dinner and not have to break the bank. My favorite is the Mustard Seed but it requires a car to get there and not everyone likes contemporary Asian food.

www.mustardseedweb.com

I'll keep looking if you have any ideas let me know.

Collie

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
6. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

ibg, I thought of Sante's too but I'm not sure that's what they are looking for, I felt the same way about Scratch but they can at least look at the menu.

Collie

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
17 posts
7. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Thanks a bunch Collie and ibgardyloo!

The girls and I are in the process of choosing between Sante's and the Wild Sage Bistro. They are both up the Bride's ally food-wise and the menus are awesome! Plust they are both within walking distance of the hotel.

So after dinner and the dueling piano bar are there any other recommendations for bars or clubs to go to? I'm getting excited, this is going to be a blast!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
8. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

There are more clubs downtown but often the venue changes.

If it were me I'd ask the concierge they are usually store houses of info and that way you can tell him what you want and he can tell you what's available. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding fun things to keep you busy, lol.

Does the hotel know you're coming for a bachelorette party because sometimes they will do a little something special.

Collie

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
17 posts
9. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Thanks, I will put a call into them soon and ask about what's going on around town then......great idea!

No, the hotel doesn't know I am having a Bachelorette party, I will for sure inform them!

Thanks again!

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
17 posts
10. Re: Pedicure and Restaurant near Davenport Hotel

Dang! I just heard back from the Glen Dow Academy that they can't get us in late enough to get pedicures. Have any other suggestions as to where to go to get pedicures? The spa in the Hotel is too expensive.

Thanks!

Get answers to your questions about Spokane