We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring shopping ??

Cranbrook, Canada
2 posts
1 review
spring shopping ??

Hello, have not been shopping in Spokane for a while , my wife and I are wondering when spring items hit the shelves ... we need to shop for this prior of our holidays on the beach !! If someone as any info and tips for us that would be great , thanks !!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: spring shopping ??

As strange as this sounds Walmart has them out already. I'm heading to the mall this weekend so I'll check there as well. I have a feeling they are out in the stores now or will be in a week or two.

You might want to check these out to see what you can find.

www.northernmall.com

www.spokanevalleymall.com

Collie

Cranbrook, Canada
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: spring shopping ??

Thank you for that , maybe let me know what you found on the weekend ,Take Care

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: spring shopping ??

I'm sorry I messed up on the web-site for Northtown, here's the right one...

www.northtownmall.com

I'll get back to you soon on the spring clothes.

Collie

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: spring shopping ??

Okay I was at the mall yesterday went to JCPenneys and Macys and they both have some spring and summer clothes in and are getting more all the time. So you should be okat.

Collie

ajspokane
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: spring shopping ??

I already saw bathing suites at JC Penny

6. Re: spring shopping ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 18:17