We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

Philippines
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

I'm coming from an international flight and getting the details to get to my hotel in Silverdale. I heard there is an Airporter from SeaTac to Kitsap/Silverdale but the drop-of point is not at Oxford Suites. Is there another route or is it okay to ask the Airporter to drop me off at Oxford, it seems like on the way but 'm not sure if the driver would allow it. Its my 1st time in Washington state so I'm not familiar yet. Thanks :)

Mentioned in this post
SeaTac
SeaTac
Washington
Silverdale
Silverdale
Washington
6 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,854 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

According to Google maps the drop off point for the airporter in Silverdale is about 1/5 mile from your hotel. https://goo.gl/maps/cxV7g I would call the shuttle company and/or your hotel to confirm.

kitsapairporter.com/index.php/ContactUs/

www.oxfordsuitessilverdale.com/contact.php

Mentioned in this post
Silverdale
Silverdale
Washington
Puget Sound...
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

The dropoff in Silverdale is at the Silverdale Beach Hotel; the distance from there to Oxford Suites is easily walked unless you have a lot of luggage.

Mentioned in this post
Silverdale
Silverdale
Washington
Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
11,303 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

There is a clearly marked sign on the bus that says it only stops at designated stops, and to not ask the driver to make additional stops.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,854 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

Not sure whether it applies or not, but there is a note at the bottom of this page under SCHEDULE:

kitsapairporter.com/index.php/Information/

>> Passengers may be picked up or dropped off at most Kitsap County hotels or motels which are not our regular stops if the passenger is a guest of that facility. <<

Philippines
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

Thanks everyone for your replies, I appreciate it!

@sodomojo, thanks for the advise! I called Oxford Suites and they said I can just advise the driver to drop me off at Oxford Suites :) Thanks for sharing the links too!

@Azzure, worst case I get dropped off at Silverdale Beach club, I'll take note of the walk and keep my luggage at the minimum :) thanks!

@Pala32, thanks! I wont insist if the Airporter driver wont do my requested drop. I suppose a little walk from Beach Club dropoff shouldn't be a problem :)

Mentioned in this post
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
783 Reviews
Silverdale, WA
Silverdale
Silverdale
Washington
Washington
Level Contributor
554 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac

Dependiing on the number of passengers they have on board, they have made slight changes for me in the past if it is not far off the scheduled stops.

Reply to: Getting to Kitsap from SeaTac
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Silverdale