We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 Day Trip

Williamston, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
5 Day Trip

My husband and I are flying into Seattle 8/26/08,A.M., but are staying in Silverdale (Silverdale Beach Hotel). We will be here 5 days. Do you think we should rent car at airport or wait until getting to hotel to rent car. Also do you know of other thing to do beside going into Seattle (of course we are doing Seattle one or two days). I would like to have all the info you can give me for a 5 day trip.

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
11,466 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 Day Trip

You'll want to compare prices for the pick-up location on your rental car. SEATAC may be a better deal. You can take the Kitsap Airporter out to Silverdale. But really getting your car at SEATAC is prolly best.

Come to Port Townsend for the day. (Can I get you to stop at CostCo for me? :-P )

Let us know more about your likes and dislike for better suggestions on what to do.

Have a great trip,

chuck.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 Day Trip

I would suggest seeing Gig Harbor, Poulsbo, Bainbridge, Port Townsend, Dungeness Spit, lavender farms in Sequim, Hurricane Ridge.

3. Re: 5 Day Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Silverdale