We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Reunion

Grand Junction Co
1 post
1 review
Family Reunion

We are planning a family reunion in Long Beach, Washington for June 23-26, 2006. I would like some names of motels that are inexpensive, but nice. There will be about 10 to 12 people. Thank you for your information.

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Family Reunion

I would suggest the following and get more info. by doing an internet search with the hotel titles and Long Beach, WA as the location:

The Breakers

Chautaqua Lodge

Edgewater Inn Motel

The Shelbourne Inn

Super 8

Have a great family reunion!!

Pleasanton, ca
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Family Reunion

I would suggest the shawman motel

Shaman Motel

115 3RD St SW

Long Beach, WA 98631

(360) 642-3714

http://www.shamanmotel.com/

We have had our family reunion there the last few times and it has been great. It's not too fancy, so don't expect mints on your pillow. However they make up with it with lots of other great things. Like kitchens (with fridges and stoves), adjoining rooms, right down town so walking distance to everything, a small heated outdoor pool. polite kind staff and doughnuts in the morning. Its really a great for a family reunion if you have kids, or plan to stay up late playing board games together. They also gave us a group rate when we went 2 years ago. Great place to stay!

Ocean Park, WA
1 post
3. Re: Family Reunion

I would highly recommend staying at the Sunset View Resort. They are just outside of Long Beach (about 10 minutes) so it is less crowded. They have BBQ's, beach paths, a host of family activities to enjoy right on the property and the staff is very friendly. You will love it! Check out their web site as www.washingtoncoast.net to see how beautiful it is.

washington state
Level Contributor
552 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: Family Reunion

You should consider renting a house. You will feel like you are more together as a family and will have privacy.

Gresham, OR
1 post
5. Re: Family Reunion

I would recommend 101 Haciendas Motel in Ilwaco. Cosy older place on the outside -- a little Hilton on the inside. Rooms sleep 2 to 6 including a two-bedroom apartment with fully furnished kitchen. For family gatherings there is a deck and patio with BBQ's, picnic table, seating, etc. Whatever the combination of children or couples with 8 rooms/units you can have your pick. Whatever privacy/togetherness is desired can be accommodated. Competitive rates. There is great camping nearby at the state park or KOA.

Level Contributor
39,028 posts
1,014 reviews
6. Re: Family Reunion

I'll put a plug in here for the Shelburne Inn. No oceanviews, but it's a great place with nice ambiance and the Shoalwater restaurant here is very nice. There is also the Heron & Beaver Pub for great food in a casual atmosphere.

It is actually in Seaview. If you want a really great place to eat in Seaview, check out the 42nd Street Cafe or The Sanctuary in Chinook. Have fun! :)

Get answers to your questions about Long Beach