We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

I highly recommend a vacation rental at Sandbridge Beach. We had a wonderful experience. Our unit was managed by Siebert Realty. Their customer service is outstanding

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
21,892 posts
290 reviews
1. Re: Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

Jan W...

we would love a trip report of what you did during your stay at Sandbridge Beach...

Kesh_grammy

US
Level Contributor
5,698 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

Just got back as well and rented from Sandbridge Realty. I'll hijack with our experience. Every day was spent sitting on the beach, pretty much exclusively. A few runs, a few trips to the Sugar Shack for ice cream, one abbreviated visit to the Back Bay nature reserve (cut short due to heat) thrown in. We would have done bingo at the fire hall but it hadn't started yet. One quick trip to see Neptune in VA Beach (and a great art fair was happening on the boardwalk). Everyone in our group vastly preferred Sandbridge to VA Beach. Oh, and some of the group did Adventure Park's rope course and really enjoyed it. We'd researched a bunch of stuff but in the end we just wanted to play in the ocean and hang out at the house.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
21,892 posts
290 reviews
3. Re: Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

Link below for posting Trip Reports on the Virginia Forum.

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g28967-…

Level Contributor
33 posts
47 reviews
4. Re: Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

Advice on restaurants? This is our 2nd visit in 2 yrs & unfortunately blue petes last night - horrible! 1.5 hour wait, dirty bathroom. Rude manager, short staffed. The food was bad too! (It was my birthday dinner!) We have 5 nights left & my kids birthday & want the rest of the trip to be better! Yes we've tried Baja & cabana bar at condos. We'll do Margie & rays & sandbridge restaurant but is there anywhere w food that's not fried? I'd hoped blue petes would be ok since says steak /seafood but NY was really bad ..

Edited: 04 July 2017, 04:25
US
Level Contributor
5,698 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

We had a good meal at Blue Petes. Sorry you didn't! Wasn't amazing but a much better all around experience than yours.

We honestly eat in all but once when we go to Sandbridge because we have a kitchen.

We did find a lot of promising options on Yelp though. Have you tried researching there? Paired with reviews on google, you can hopefully find a more satisfactory experience.

6. Re: Sandbridge Beach fabulous vacation area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2018, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach