We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to pack for a day trip to Culebra?

Staten Island, New...
1 post
Save Topic
What to pack for a day trip to Culebra?

Flying to Culebra on Saturday from the mainland for the day. What do we pack? Should we bring beach chairs? Can we bring a cooler via plane? Basically what do I need beyond a swimsuit and a towel?

Mentioned in this post
Culebra
Culebra
Puerto Rico
Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,520 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to pack for a day trip to Culebra?

You are very limited on the weight you can bring. Basically a backpack. 25lbs. Beach chairs would not be something to take. A blanket or beach towels would work.

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,152 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to pack for a day trip to Culebra?

sunscreen if you have it. cards, small speaker for your ipod, snacks,

meals and beach accessories can be bought and rented at flamenco beach

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to pack for a day trip to Culebra?

Bring an extra set of clothing to change in public bathrooms in Flamenco area. They have open showers to rinse off after beach time. I bring one small towel to dry up, in addition to my beach towel, and small toiletries like shower gel and hair brush.

Also, at least two small bottled waters and snacks. Once went on a Sunday during low season and all kiosks at Flamenco were closed.

Mentioned in this post
Flamenco Beach
Flamenco Beach
3,277 Reviews
Puerto Rico
4. Re: What to pack for a day trip to Culebra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2017, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Culebra