We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel and holiday issues

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel and holiday issues

I know this is for corralejo but I had some general questions advice on something.

booked to go next week to corralejo. I rang my hotel last week but had no record with of the reservation I booked with on the beach. who are hilariously bad.

contacted on the beach and they were going to contact the hotel supplier and get back to me. but haven't yet so im calling again tonight with holiday in 8 days. should I be demanding a full refund so I can book something else? or hope for the best?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel and holiday issues

Hi Scarlet, I have the confirmation from Bookings.Com which clearly states sea view , and the price on the confirmation is for such . I dont anticipate a problem as I will be there around Midday on the arrival date ( very early flight out of Liverpool) so probably one of the first to check in that day but your right maybe an email to the hotel would be prudent to save any tantrums in reception ha ha

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel and holiday issues

I think prob would be best. your lucky getting in at that time with time to sort things.

I unfortunatel ywill be getting in at 19:00 haha so I hope its all going to be sorted ;) otherwise it could be a long evening

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel and holiday issues

Good to have something tangible to show them. You'll both probably be fine but still an added burden that's not needed. Hope all goes well for you both-sure it will & will be forgotten once that 1st Tropical is bought! Regards from us.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel and holiday issues

AHHHHH CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER TROPICAL! sorry about the caps lock my excitement I cant contain. My partner she cant believe that tropical is as good as I say it is! I hope I haven't hyped up the 1 euro beer to much!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: hotel and holiday issues

The Ryanair flight out of Liverpool on a Wednesday is 06:15 , I had a quick look today and it landed around 10:25 ,hopefully im being collected so all being well could be sat with a tropical by 11:30 (albeit on my suitcase as I cant check in until 2).

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: hotel and holiday issues

haha when are you going out? Im going out next Wednesday! so If you are there before we are make sure there is some tropical left to go around!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: hotel and holiday issues

Two weeks today so ditto , is it a week or a fortnight?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: hotel and holiday issues

Got the confirmation from the hotel , so all pretty much done , just the dragging final week before I go

19. Re: hotel and holiday issues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
More Corralejo Topics