We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help needed

Could anyone tell me if there is internet cafe in corralejo or at Oasis Dunas we will be staying here next saturday, i dont want to bring my laptop but my sons have ipods , also how much would a safe be at this hotel .thank you

Corralejo, Spain
Level Contributor
440 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed

There are free wi-fi spots all over town as well as Locutorios (internet & phone shops).

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed

Thank you very much ,im getting very excited now lol ,just hope bad reviews are over the top about Oasis Dunas .

scotland
Level Contributor
11,581 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed

Wi-Fi free in the Reception area and is payable in the apartments,

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help needed

Thank you for that , does anyone know about the safes some have said you have to pay at reception and some say it tells you what to do on the side of the safe anyway ?

scotland
Level Contributor
11,581 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help needed

I think I did read that the instructions were on the ide off the safe some where, the average safe price is around €3 pd in most hotels

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help needed

Thank you all for your help ,i dont think theres anything else lol if i panic b4 saturday i will be back lol thank you ,

7. Re: Help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:40
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
More Corralejo Topics