We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the best coffee shop?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
68 reviews
What's the best coffee shop?

Hello I am looking for recommendation for a good coffee shop that freshly grinds beans? In town or by the beaches.

Many thanks

7 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

Freshly ground beans is the norm here. My vote goes to Cafe de Paris which is at the bottom of the main street.Pretty well used by visitors and locals alike.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

Pretty much all the restaurants and bars serve freshly ground coffee. The standard is fantastic, which is probable why you don't see any of the major coffee chain in Spain.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
728 posts
109 reviews
3. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

Over the last few years coffee shops have sprung up all along the main street and the pedistrianised st at the bottom! We like the mas bakery, maize and cafe Paris! A lot of the newer places are actually run by Italians, so good coffee! But cafe Paris has been there for years, run by a Spanish family the also run the burger bar next door, which is also excellent and serves far more than burgers! Also a couple of cafes in the palmeries centre which do good coffee!!

Leeds
Level Contributor
730 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

Try the Campanario centre , two or three decent places in there. It depends very much on where you are staying but you will be spoilt for choice

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
743 posts
89 reviews
5. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

I liked That's Amore. It's on the main strip, left hand side when walking towards music square.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,717 posts
130 reviews
6. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

Chrisg1979-there's a nice small German owned coffee shop called La Ola almost next door to La Luna restaurant (which does a superb breakfast). La Ola is a few mins walk from the harbour towards the Apartamentos Dunas Club. We've called in La Ola a few times for a coffee & there were many different flavours available & pastries etc.You can sit inside or out.

There's also a small & nice Uruguayan café quite close to Rosie O'Gradys Irish Pub but sorry I cannot recall the name. Also very many Italian run coffee shops have opened up over the last few years after the influx of Italians to the island. You'll never be far from a coffee shop in Corralejo!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
68 reviews
7. Re: What's the best coffee shop?

Great! Thanks for your suggestions! I will check them all out out. Many thanks.

Reply to: What's the best coffee shop?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
More Corralejo Topics