We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer pickup location

7 posts
1 review
Transfer pickup location

Hi folks.

I have booked a hoppa transfer both ways for our upcoming Corralejo holiday but i have hit a snag.

We need to be out the villa for 10am but we wont get picked up until 4pm, during this time we will have our suitcases etc. The transfer company want the pickup location in advance and as i have never visited before i am a bit stuck, i dont want to be hanging outside a villa that someone has just begun their holiday in!.

As we wont be at the villa at pickup time can anyone recommend a place in Corralejo where we will be able to chill, get some lunch and use for a base until we get picked up, an address would be super helpful.

Thanks for your help

18 replies to this topic
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Transfer pickup location

Can you ask the villa owners to stay until later (assuming no others in that day)? I'm sure they would accommodate for a fee.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,550 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: Transfer pickup location

You will need to select a hotel which is near to your villa for both drop off & pick up & you will need to be at the pick up 10 mins before the bus is due. I don't think Hoppa will permit a different location for pick up from your drop off location.You could e mail them & ask? We always use Hoppa & have had to select a nearby hotel to our private apartment a few times without any hassle.

You may have a degree of difficulty using a private complex/hotel especially with suitcases etc as you'll stand out like a sore thumb.If you had no bags,I'd say pop into Oasis Dunas.

State your villa location for nearby hotel recommendations.

Leeds
Level Contributor
680 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Transfer pickup location

Hoppa will neither drop you at a villa nor pick you up from one As scarlet rugby says you need to choose a hotel. If there isn't one near you will need to drag your cases the remainder of the way.

7 posts
1 review
4. Re: Transfer pickup location

Is this just a fuertaventura thing? I used hoppa last year and the driver took us about 2 miles up a a dirt track to our villa in Portugal no problems. I have no idea what hotels are near our villa!

Edited: 17 September 2018, 05:44
7 posts
1 review
5. Re: Transfer pickup location

It’s on casas ducales I think, from the map it looks like it’s at the beginning of the resort travelling from the airport

york
Level Contributor
257 posts
71 reviews
6. Re: Transfer pickup location

Oasis Papagayo will be the nearest hotel.

7 posts
1 review
7. Re: Transfer pickup location

Thanks!

Gogledd Cymru...
Level Contributor
395 posts
8. Re: Transfer pickup location

Have you thought of hiring a car from the airport for duration of holiday?

May actually work out less or not much more than a transfer. Lot of info on this forum of what companies to use and avoid.

7 posts
1 review
9. Re: Transfer pickup location

I had thought about it but we are travelling as a group of 8 and no one else wants to drive so I just booked the transfers

Scotland
Level Contributor
299 posts
165 reviews
10. Re: Transfer pickup location

Have a look at viva transfers. Way better (and cheaper) than hoppa imho

Reply to: Transfer pickup location
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations
More Corralejo Topics