We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bitter drinker

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
35 posts
17 reviews
Bitter drinker

We have just arrived in Corralejo and my other half drink John smiths any suggestions where we should go xx

7 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
1. Re: Bitter drinker

Many places will stock the beer if you can't see it on a pump then they will probably have the brew in a tin.

Leeds
Level Contributor
687 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Bitter drinker

Beer John Smiths ?

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Bitter drinker

You have my deepest sympathy!😂🍺 Wouldn't wash my feet in JS to be honest! Tropical is a far superior brew, and that comes from a real ale drinker!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo, Canary Islands
Level Contributor
5,715 posts
157 reviews
4. Re: Bitter drinker

:) They have it on tap in Talk of the Town, and you can get a really good fish and chips there too. I have a feeling I've seen it on tap elsewhere but can't remember. DownUnder do a good selection of bitters, mainly in cans but some on tap. Youngs etc. But they have a much wider range of beers than that - from all around the world.

Do try the local brews though. Canarian beer comes in all colours and styles, from big (well, biggish) breweries such as Tropical and Dorada to micro-breweries. Check them out here: https:/…

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Bitter drinker

Good link that Sheila, must try some of those!😀🍺

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
321 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Bitter drinker

There's also Old Speckled Hen in Robin's Nest and Weirdo's. The new Smiths Arms bar advertises "craft ales" so they may have something of interest.

Dunbar, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Bitter drinker

love John Smiths you'll get it at the irish bar just off the high st before you enter the square :)

Reply to: Bitter drinker
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
More Corralejo Topics