We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer times

Nottingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Airport transfer times

Hi

We go on holiday to Corralejo in about six weeks and i'm trying to work out what time we'll arrive at our hotel. Ideally I'd like to know how long the transfer will take and approximately what time we'll arrive, for example transfer might only take an hour but it might take 90 minutes from landing before we set off.

The holiday is with Jet2. We fly from East Midlands, land at 7.40pm and we're staying at Fuentepark Appartments.

I'm hoping we'll arrive before the shops close so we can get some water and snacks for the apartment for the first night.

Thanks for your help.

29 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
21. Re: Airport transfer times

Tank you for the detailed feedback. My wife was a little nervous as our first visit but we can get a car for the week for the same price as a private transfer so why not give it a go!

Thanks again a real confidence booster.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
22. Re: Airport transfer times

Update as we're here 😀. Flight landed 7.25, coach transfer left at 8 and we arrived at Fuentepark at 9. We were the 4th stop I think.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
986 posts
335 reviews
23. Re: Airport transfer times

That's great Steve. Have a lovely holiday. Hope you like Fuentepark.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
42 reviews
24. Re: Airport transfer times

Any tips about the apartments or resort would be much appreciate, hope you have a great time.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
25. Re: Airport transfer times

Sorry I forgot to come back and reply when we got home. For the sake of completion the transfer back took 45 minutes and we were the second to last pick up.

We really liked the apartments and Corralejo as a whole, so much so that we've already booked to go back next September.

We ended up with a ground floor apartment and we preffered this as the terrace area is much larger than the balcony you would get above. It also means you can go straight out to the pool area and don't have to go out the 'back'. We ate out most nights as there are so many great restaurants but the kitchen area is fully functional and we used the oven and microwave to prepare a couple of basic meals. We also used the coffee maker and toaster most mornings for breakfast.

There's wifi but they only guarantee signal in reception however it worked for us in nearly all of our apartment (number 49).

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
986 posts
335 reviews
26. Re: Airport transfer times

Cheers Steve. Glad you enjoyed and thanks for coming back.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
31 reviews
27. Re: Airport transfer times

Fuentepark are lovely if you want clean apartments with no frills. Great showers, comfy beds and air con. Great position and they are very popular, great for the price. Hope you enjoy tourist Bev

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
42 reviews
28. Re: Airport transfer times

Thank you for the updates, count down is on for one week tomorrow.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
29. Re: Airport transfer times

I forgot to add that you have to pay 10 euro for the air con control when you check in but it's only a deposit and you get it back when you check out.

Personally I think it's well worth it as we left it on during the day and it meant the whole apartment was nice and cool over night.

Reply to: Airport transfer times
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations
More Corralejo Topics